Activist Groups Urge Obama to Reject Boy Scout Honor
From Fox News:
Activist groups, including Scouting for All, urge President Obama not to accept the honorary Presidency of the Boy Scouts of America until they stop discriminating.
Scouting for All is a 100% Volunteer 501-(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. Every dollar donated goes toward our education and advocacy programs, and is tax deductible.
SCOUTING FOR ALL
Events Coordinator Job Description
(falls under the responsibility of each regional director)
- The Events Coordinator is the gatekeeper for all Scouting For All events locally, nationally and internationally.
- The EC plans and coordinates Scouting For All events locally, nationally and internationally.
- The EC works closely with the Volunteer Coordinator to solicit volunteers to plan, organize and facilitate
Scouting For All events locally, nationally and internationally.
- The EC is responsible for developing and updating an Events Packet. The Events Packet includes Scouting For
All literature, suggestions for signs, and the Scouting For All logo.
- The EC provides volunteers with Scouting For All literature to be distributed at events. This is accomplished
by providing volunteers with an Events Packet.
- All Scouting For All events locally, nationally, and internationally must be approved by the Scouting For All
board of directors.
- All volunteers facilitating events must report to the Events Coordinator to keep the EC updated on the status
of the event.
- The EC works closely with the Public Relations/Media Coordinator to assure that all Scouting For All events
generate media coverage through press releases and or media advisories.
As written by Scott Cozza, Board Member
As approved by
Scouting For All Board of Directors on 12-12-99