Activist Groups Urge Obama to Reject Boy Scout Honor
From Fox News:
Activist groups, including Scouting for All, urge President Obama not to accept the honorary Presidency of the Boy Scouts of America until they stop discriminating.
Scouting for All is a 100% Volunteer 501-(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. Every dollar donated goes toward our education and advocacy programs, and is tax deductible.
SCOUTING FOR ALL
National Volunteer Coordinator
The National Volunteer Coordinator acts as the liaison between the volunteer staff, the Regional Directors, and
the Board of Directors. The National Volunteer Coordinator will act under the direction of the Board to coordinate
and direct the volunteer staff.
The duties of the position will include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Coordinate and direct the volunteer staff under the direction of the Board.
2. Establish personal contact with each new volunteer.
3. Maintain up-to-date information on each volunteer.
4. Establish dialog with each Regional Director to coordinate their volunteer needs matching appropriate volunteers
with specific needs.
5. Manage and coordinate the volunteer database that would be user-friendly and easily accessible to Board members
and Regional Directors.
6. Report each month at the Scouting for All board meeting on the status of our volunteer staff, coordination of
the volunteer staff, and volunteer needs identified by the Board and Regional Directors.
as approved by the S4A board of Directors 10/11/01