Activist Groups Urge Obama to Reject Boy Scout Honor
From Fox News:
Activist groups, including Scouting for All, urge President Obama not to accept the honorary Presidency of the Boy Scouts of America until they stop discriminating.
Scouting for All is a 100% Volunteer 501-(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. Every dollar donated goes toward our education and advocacy programs, and is tax deductible.
SCOUTING FOR ALL
- The Secretary maintains the written records of Scouting for All, which includes policies, decisions, correspondence,
- Preserves and files the written records of Scouting for All. Maintains documents binder(s) of minutes and policy
decisions. Provides copies of new policies to board members and prepares full sets of all documents for all board
- Prepares the minutes of board meetings for approval at the next board meeting. Emails them to the board and
the advisory board within in two weeks after the meeting and in advance of the next meeting. Uses a standard format
for minutes. (May append lengthy policy decisions to the minutes instead of including them in the body of the minutes.)
- Prepares the correspondence of Scouting for All, as authorized by the board, and sends it; files copies of
- Preserves the history of Scouting for All including photographs and news articles.
Approved by the board on February 20, 2000
As written by Dave Rice, board Member