Activist Groups Urge Obama to Reject Boy Scout Honor
From Fox News:
Activist groups, including Scouting for All, urge President Obama not to accept the honorary Presidency of the Boy Scouts of America until they stop discriminating.
Scouting for All is a 100% Volunteer 501-(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. Every dollar donated goes toward our education and advocacy programs, and is tax deductible.
SCOUTING FOR ALL
SPOKESPERSON(S) SCOUTING FOR ALL
The Spokesperson(s) for Scouting For All has a primary duty to represent Scouting for All to both the general public
and communications media.
The following are the primary duties and policies of the Spokesperson(s) for Scouting For All:
- The Board must approve by a majority vote the designated Spokesperson(s) for Scouting For All.
- The Spokesperson(s) is expected to interface with the public and the communications media representing the
best interests of Scouting For All.
- Any personal belief that are in conflict or in opposition to the Scouting For All Mission Statement and or
Policy and Procedures on Gays, girls and Atheists in scouting should not be represented by the Spokesperson, while
the spokesperson is representing Scouting For All.
- Any Board member may speak to the media and or to the general public but must not identify oneself as the Spokesperson
of Scouting For All but only as a board member. When speaking to the media in this capacity the Board Member must
represent the views of Scouting For All.
- Upon request the PR/MC may network the general public and the communications media with the Spokesperson of
Scouting For All.
- The Spokesperson(s) is expected to be prepared to give speeches when called upon by community groups and for
As written by Scott Cozza, Board Member
As approved by the
Scouting For All Board of Directors on 12-12-99